Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BS x 2

I am a college graduate right. I had my advisers sign paper work, I stood in line at the office of the registrar to fill out more paperwork, I checked my DARS a million times, and I finished my classes a little over a month ago.

I did all of that but I haven't felt done with school. The past few weeks since I took my last final have felt like winter break, that I should be going back soon.

When I got home today there were two white envelopes from the University of Utah, my diplomas. Being graduated really hit me when I looked at those pieces of paper that said "Bachelor of Science Environmental Studies," "Bachelor of Science Urban Planning," and my name.

So now I can say with authority -

Eat it suckers! I am done with school!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I hope those suckers eat it. I hope they eat it so hard.

And congratulations to you.

Greg and Jayne said...

No one could be more proud - er, pleased - than I! You have worked hard and done so well.

Tasha said...

Science! Who knew? You are so good at things.

k8 said...

congratulations christopher!!! you are such a grown up!