Thursday, September 11, 2008

Musica

I really love music. I don't know as much about music, or bands, or artists as I once did, but I try to listen to a good variety. A good family friend once said you can't trust someone who completely disregards an entire genre of music. I think that fits sentiment fits into more aspects of life than just music.

Music is probably my favorite artistic medium [at the moment]. Partly because it is much more portable than others, but more so because music, in all its forms, evokes every emotion in every person.

I have seen clips from this site on a fair amount of blogs [most recently my sister's. It seems I'm stealing lots of posts from her lately]. The clips of interest are the Take Away Shows. It is a series of musicians playing somewhat impromptu [acoustic] songs. My favorite part it the way the public reacts to these on-the-spot troubadours.

Mostly, though, this post is so I could link to this. This is why I love music [especially the second video. That is beauty].

No comments: